Why use Rates Ford for your Business?
At Rates Ford, we understand that all businesses are different and therefore have a range of different needs when it comes to their vehicles. This is why we provide specialist leasing and servicing arrangements for businesses. Through our official standing as a representative of Ford, you are assured competitive prices when you come to us and as a company focused on providing excellent customer service, you can be assured that we won't let you down.
Right now we have a wide array of offers specifically for business customers to help them upgrade their fleet vehicles cost effectively.
Talk to us about a Commercial Line of Credit
- Running a small or medium business with multiple vehicles and want to simplify your business finance?
- If your business likes to own their vehicles then a Commercial Line of Credit may be right for you.
- Available on Ford Acquire, Ford Acquire with balloon, Ford Options and Ford Options Cashplan hire purchase plans
- Approved annually with a minimum credit line of £75,000 - you'll get a renewal reminder 90 days before expiry
- Once it is approved, Ford Credit is ready for you to add new vehicles whenever you are ready
- And because your credit line is annually approved there is less paperwork and greater flexibility.
- Available on all Ford cars, vans and pickups for Limited Companies and Partnerships with 4 or more partners.
Current Commercial Vehicle offers include:
- 0% Finance on Ford Acquire with an additional £1,000 saving with a Part Exchange (requires 20% deposit)
- We are also offering 0% Finance on multiple Commercial Vehicle models accross the range.
- In addition, we are currently offering all new Commercial Vehicle Customers a FREE Ghost Alarm System (RRP £449).
Say hello to the New Transit Custom Plug-in Hybrid with 0% Finance
The New Transit Custom Plug-In Hybrid has been built from the ground up to deliver a seamless blend of legendary Transit capability, rewarding driving dynamics, and better-than-ever efficiency.
Fully charged, the New Transit Custom Plug-In Hybrid’s can take you more than 30 miles (48kilometres) using the electric motor alone. Ideal on those short trips in the city that usually result in low efficiency and more money spent on fuel. On longer journeys, the 1.0 litre EcoBoost engine helps to extend the van’s range to over 310 miles (500 kilometres) – working with regenerative braking to recharge the battery. And once sufficiently charged, you can switch back to electric only, helping you save money and reduce pollution.
Ford Leasing - Rates Ford Business Leasing
If you’re a VAT registered business looking to lease a new Ford vehicle, why not take advantage of our business prices offered with Ford Business Lease? A business lease with Ford means you can drive a brand-new Ford without the worry of ownership at the end of your agreement term.
It works exactly the same way as a Personal Contract Hire agreement with the additional benefit of being able to reclaim all or part of the VAT included in your monthly payments. Your rentals may also benefit from being tax allowable.
A Ford Lease from Rates Ford includes:
- Low initial capital outlay - normally equivalent to three months' rental
- Fixed payments for easy budgeting
- VAT recovery efficiency for VAT-registered businesses
- No need to worry about selling the vehicle at the end of the lease
- Road fund licence included
- Vehicle breakdown cover across the UK and Europe
- Maintenance and servicing packages can be added
- Replacement vehicle service (at an extra cost).SEE OUR RANGE OF NEW FORD VEHICLES
Please note: Ford Lease adopts the 'fair wear and tear' policy that has been promoted and supported by the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association. This dictates the condition that the cars must be in when they are returned to us. Ask a member of staff for details of this.
From £2,025 +VAT Initial Rental
Only £225 +VAT Per Month
From £2,088 +VAT Initial Rental
Only £232 +VAT Per Month
From £2,331 +VAT Initial Rental
Only £259 +VAT Per Month
From £3,456 +VAT Initial Rental
Only £384 +VAT Per Month
From £3,645 +VAT Initial Rental
Only £405 +VAT Per Month
From £3,951 +VAT Initial Rental
Only £439 +VAT Per Month
From £4,905 +VAT Initial Rental
Only £545 +VAT Per Month
From £6,669 +VAT Initial Rental
Only £741 +VAT Per Month